Thursday, June 11, 2009

My favorite things...

My top 5 favorite things in life:
#5) The refrigerator. It opens. It closes. It contains lots of fun containers. Plus I LOVE everything that is in the fridge...namely food (see #2 below).



#4) Cheesing it up for the camera. Its basically my all time favorite face to make...eyes almost closed, mouth mostly open.


#3) My dad's hats. I don't want them on me. I don't want them on my mom. I just want to put them on my dad. Whenever I see one lying around I HAVE to grab it & bring it to my dad.


#2) Food. Almost any food is pretty exciting. Sometimes I get so excited I hyperventilate. Right now, my most FAVORITE food is frozen blueberries, which leave a really cool dark purple stain on my fingers and face:)



#1) Day-de. Still my most favorite toy of all. She is just so dang fast and hilarious. I usually try to give her a toy, but lately I've decided to try to give her some kisses like she gives to me. I just love that silly dog!

1 comment:

  1. Love the list! Connor looks oh-so-happy in all of the pics! Such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete