Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camping is...MY FAVORITE THING!

Playing in the tent was...MY FAVORITE THING!

Chilling by the campfire with my Dad & Uncle Troy was...MY FAVORITE THING!

Eating was (and always has been)...MY FAVORITE THING!

Riding in my wagon was ...MY FAVORITE THING!

Playing in the ocean was...MY FAVORITE THING!

Playing football with the guys was...MY FAVORITE THING!

Playing in the sand was...MY FAVORITE THING!

Hiking in my backpack was...MY FAVORITE THING!
I slept all night until 7:30am, which was my parents...FAVORITE THING:)

4 comments:

  1. Yah!!! We have a camper!
    p.s. If I am still cleaning sand out of my ears/nose/hair, I know Connor has to be too :)

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO glad to hear that Connor LOVES camping! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS!!! I love Connor's "Be Aggressive, B- E- Aggressive" football player face!!!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Set up a tent in the back yard so he sleeps like that every night!

    ReplyDelete