Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preschool Carnival

In the last week of May was Connor's last day of Preschool. (Yea, I know this post is a tad bit late. Chasing around two 1-year olds and a 4-year old doesn't leave much time for the blog-o-sphere). Connor's school put on a dog-themed carnival for the kids:
 They sang a few songs for the parents. All the other parents love this, get teary eyed, and take lots of videos. Connor never sings with the group, so I don't bother with the tears or the videos. He will sing the songs later for just me ...if I beg him. Then he tells me, "I don't really like singing with the other kids." Obviously.
 Digging like a dog for his name on a bone...
 Crawling like a dog through the tunnel...
 Showing off his dog ears...
 Posing with his friend Max in the dog house:
Apparently acting like a dog for the day isn't too much of a stretch for this preschooler. 
Arwooo, woo, woo, woof!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something in common with his grandpa who also prefers not to sing along!

    ReplyDelete