Friday, June 7, 2013

Donut Conversations

As you may already know, today was National Donut Day. This fact totally alluded me until Casey came home & asked if I had a donut today? Ummm no, it did not cross my mind. Then he explained in detail how many donuts he came across today because of the National Holiday, of course. As we were discussing this strange holiday, I asked:

"Who makes up these 'National' days anyway? I mean who decided that today should be National Donut Day?"

Connor: "Jesus did."

P.S. Dear Blog readers, I have not abandoned you. I have had FAR FAR too many events in real life lately to squeeze in a blog here and there. Coming soon...two birthday parties, a vacation, a graduation (from preschool), and lots of other random activity over here at Growing Up Cunningham. Please stay tuned...until school is out FOR SUMMER! I think I can...I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment