Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Super Heroes!

Kaia & Ashlyn: Mom! We want to be super heroes! What can we wear?
Me: Ummmm...I'm not really sure. Maybe you can just PRETEND to be wearing costumes?
Ashlyn: No! That won't work.
Kaia: We need capes! Do we have any?
Me: Ummm, not really. Maybe I can add that to your wish list?
Kaia: Okay.
Ashlyn: Come on! Let's go find something to wear.

About 10 minutes later, after leaving them up to their own devices...I present to you "Super Hero Elmo!" and "Super Hero Abby!" Good thing I like to keep gobs of old baby stuff lying around the house. You just never know when you will need a handy bib-as-a-cape costume.


Ashlyn: Mom! Do you hear anyone shouting for help?
Me: Yes! (Then I proceed to spend the rest of the morning "throwing" my voice as if there is a stuffed animal/doll/toy who needs help. In case you don't know, this is the type of amazing mom-tasks required for raising three-year olds. I would highly recommend ventriloquist training.)

1 comment: