Wednesday, March 18, 2015

La Jolla Shores

A San Diego vacation really isn't complete unless you spend some quality time at the shore. It was all of our first time visiting La Jolla Shores Beach & it really lived up to its reputation as one of the best!





 We literally couldn't keep Connor out of the waves...his favorite thing! 
He's definitely a "beach person."

 Normally, we don't give our kids candy. However, on vacation I was handing out dumdums like it was nobody's business. They are real mood changers, vacation changers...if you know what I mean. They literally saved the day on multiple occasions. (Then, on our way home I also taught the kids what "vacation snacks" are...snacks I ONLY buy on vacation! They said, "When we will go on vacation again??!!")
I don't know about you, but I, for one, was relieved to see that the lifeguards at La Jolla Shores weren't messing around. They take their watch seriously.  

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE all of these pics! Looks like an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete