Thursday, June 23, 2016

Our Graduates & Our Third Grader!




 These two girls are officially no-longer-preschoolers! We have requested that they be placed in the same classroom for Kindergarten, because they are barely identical and their teacher will have an easy time telling them apart. Dear Kindergarten Teacher: You're Welcome.
(Left in Jean Skirt: Kaia; Right in white skirt: Ashlyn)
We celebrated by skipping 2nd grade class for the day & going on Safari!

 Here's our second grader off to his last day. This is the lovely Charlie Brown potted plant that Connor picked out for his teacher. He found out her favorite color was red & oh my gosh the red flowers at our local store were barely alive. I'm sure she already knows that its the thought that counts.
 Our neighborhood bus stop crew that keeps growing each year. Ashlyn is included, because well she's been ready to get on that stinking bus for THREE YEARS NOW.
 Cheers to our THIRD GRADER!!!
And so as not to disappoint, here is the end of the year survey:
Connor
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Friends: Connor M., Ella, Drew & Jake
Favorite School Subject: "Definitely Math"
Favorite Food: PBJ
Favorite Book: Encyclopedia Brown: Boy Detective
When I grow up, I want to be: "I don't really know yet, but I guess I will just say Designer-builder for now." *

Kaia
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Friends: Hadley, Brynlie, & Ashlyn
Favorite School Subject: Art!
Favorite Food: Graham Crackers & Raspberries
Favorite Book: Brownie & Pearl
When I grow up, I want to be a: Doctor

Ashlyn
Favorite Color: Pink & White
Favorite Friends: Hadley, Halle, Brynlie & Gigi, & My Sister
Favorite School Subject: Monkey Bars! **
Favorite Food: Blueberries & Strawberries
Favorite Book: Pink-a-licious
When I grow up, I want to be a: Psychologist like Mama

*Thank you Connor for being so SO practical. Of course you don't know for SURE what you will be & guessing is just such a strong commitment. Thanks for participating anyway.
**Agreed. They should promote "Monkey Bars" into the real "school subject" category.

1 comment: