Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What will Connor's Dad do next?

Imagine my surprise when I came home from work last Friday (the day before Valentine's Day) to find a finger painted card from Connor...
What? An 8 month old can finger paint? Isn't that stuff toxic? And well, everything he touches goes straight into his mouth! How did his Dad keep it out of his mouth....?

Apparently he did not. Casey assures me that this particular type of finger paint is indeed nontoxic. So, I guess in that case...I LOVE the gift! Thanks boys:)

6 comments:

  1. That is priceless! Love it! I think that's the youngest I've ever heard of fingerpainting. :) You can tell he's artistic already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making a mess of your blog...I typod a word, which would have made your blog no longer G rated, so I had to delete.

    Anyways...love the artwork. I think the picture looks like a rooster. Where they all farm themed?

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could there be a better gift? I am thinking about putting in an order for my birthday prsent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smile seriously KILLS me!!!
    M

    ReplyDelete