Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big Boy


Hey look at me! I'm such a big boy...I can ride a 4-wheeler, like my Uncle Will. (Who by the way is my only uncle who has NEVER commented on my blog. Maybe this will get him hooked!) Now if only I could drop the binky, I'd practically look just like him. You know...with my charming good looks & casual fashion style (complete with a baseball hat and all). But let's be honest, the binky and I are VERY close friends and have no immediate plans to break up. So, whataya say Uncle Will? Will you take me for a ride in the dunes? Huh? Huh?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, he does look like such a big boy (minus the binkie). Does he know how to make it run? That could be scary! SHOUT OUT TO BUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til your mom lets me take you 4xn in the dunes or someplace we can get real muddy! Pretty soon you'll be poppin' wheelies and showing off for the babes! What a stud, reminds me of someone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this 'stud' you speak of Mr. Coolest Uncle? SBS's wants to go too!

    ReplyDelete