Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading to "Baby"

While we were all at Bamma & Bampa's (Grandma & Grandpa's) this weekend, Connor crawled up onto the chair lugging his books and asked for "baby" (Cousin Sophia) to join him. She was in the middle of nake-time (naked time) but we obliged anyway... Now, before you start to think that Connor doesn't have a jealous bone in his body with this new baby rollin' around the family...think again. Later that same day, I was holding Sophia on my lap. Connor kept saying "baby" and pointing to the floor where he was playing. I thought that Connor wanted Sophia on the floor to "play," so again I obliged. In 1.5 seconds flat, Connor was sitting squarely in my lap right in the spot the baby had just vacated upon his request. I guess he can only share his mama for limited periods of time...
and TIME. WAS. UP.

2 comments:

  1. One of the cutest thing ever- especially the 'body sprawl' on mamas lap afer "baby" had vacated.

    ReplyDelete