Friday, August 13, 2010

Conversations with a Two Year Old

Don't kids just say some of the darnest things? Here's some of my recent favs:

Connor: "Mama, Connor go outside!"
Me: "Oh, would you like to go play outside?"
Connor: "Okay!" (As if it was my idea)


Me, getting Connor up from a nap: "Did I hear my little Monkey wake-up?
Connor: "No Monkey."
Me: "Oh, are you my little bear?"
Connor: "No Bear."
Me: "Well, what are you then?
Connor: "Connor Ray!" (Duh. My mistake.)

After we drive by a countryside full of cows, Connor says, "Mama, more animals! More! More!" (as if I can just snap my fingers...)



1 comment:

  1. My fav conversations with Connor goes like this:

    Baby playing/eating anything

    C: "nooo baby"
    Stacie: "what is baby doing?"
    C: Ooooohhhhh Baby!"
    Stacie: Ooooohhhh Baby"
    C & S: repeat

    LOve it!

    ReplyDelete