Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Things That 2-Year Olds Get A Kick Out Of...


Connor is the VERY proud owner of a Band-Aid today (no worries Safety Police and Grandparents...it was used for a small-ish injury that didn't even make him cry). In fact when I got home from work, his first words were, "Mama. MAMA! Connor got Band-Aid!!" As you might guess, this is his first encounter with a Band-Aid. Apparently it ranks up there with real stickers and Monster Max sightings. I wish I had a video of this, but the Band-Aid placed on his knee impaired his ability to bend it... even WHILE WALKING. No Big Deal.

2 comments:

  1. Shoot- had I known it would make the blog, I would have kept the Barbie band-aid :). Love ya C- you're a blast and a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Lauren also loves bandaids but we have to reserve them for blood only or she'll want one for every little boo boo.

    ReplyDelete