Saturday, March 26, 2011

Our Left Hander

As you may or may not already know, we think that Connor is going to be (or already is?) a Lefty. I took Connor to a little art studio just for fun & as you can see his art is displayed on the board to dry. Rumor has it that lefties are usually good at art-related pursuits. So far we are not seeing any exceptional skills in this area, but maybe I do not have a true eye for the art (as I am right-handed and all). I will let you judge for yourself. In this pic, I asked Connor to SMILE by his paintings. This is apparently his "totally casual and natural" smile for the camera... I guess he is pretty serious about his glue collage...
However, I think he had the most fun at the dance party in the back of the art studio dancing with his bestie, Cousin Lauren & all the other kids.

2 comments:

  1. Lol... I think Connor just wanted you to capture the raw, authentic joy he felt while creating his art. So maybe he's not the next Picasso, BUT I can see a future in theater. :) I LOVE THAT FACE! Soooooooo cute.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I think Lauren enjoyed the dancing the most. Paul came home and she screamed, "I went DANCING!!" We need to go back!

    ReplyDelete