Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I need a rubber room...

The Girls are getting so fast, that I sometimes have trouble keeping track of everyone at every moment of the day. In fact, I have recently pulled a 10 month old out of Daisy's doggie door by her ankles, trying to escape and almost making it out; removed another 10 month old from on top of a toddler table (I have no idea how she got up there). Another time a baby-gymnast fell head first into the footstool/toy box while the other one was "stuck" under the counter stools. I could go on and on...but frankly the list will just make me look like I am not paying attention when I can assure you that I REALLY. AM. I just don't happen to have three eyes and about a bagillion arms to corral everyone at all times.  Here we have a cute little picture of two perfect angels "playing" nicely together. I can tell you from experience that one rider and one "pusher" likely will not end well...but they keep assuring me that its always fun while it lasts!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I can't even begin to imagine how you do it every day with two little ones in addition to Connor. I'm sure they are having a ton of fun. Keep up the good work, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Blog. Ever. Always makes me laugh out loud... you go girls :)

    ReplyDelete