Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cannon Ball!!


Well, okay not a cannon ball, exactly. However, if you know Connor very well, then you'll appreciate that this was a pretty brave jump! This summer Connor is taking his first swimming lessons (since our time in baby-and-me swim when he was about 2). For many years he had a small-ish fear of putting his head under water (in the shower, in the bath, and definitely in the pool). In fact, so much so that I was not sure he would even be willing to get IN the pool for "preschool" lessons without us. He proved us wrong! Not only does he LIVE. FOR. swimming lessons this summer, but he's getting to be quite the little fish.

P.S. This is Connor's favorite video. He watches it multiple times a day. Apparently he likes to revel in his own achievement. I told him I thought he was brave and I overheard him telling the girls, "Sisters! Come watch me being so brave!" They love the video too:)

3 comments: