Friday, April 26, 2013

A Little Taste of Holland

 I know a lot of people who make an annual trip to the local tulip farm this time of year. Each year, I think to myself, it sounds beautiful and all, but seriously, what do ya actually DO there? I mean with three kids?  Well, this year we were invited once again & decided to give it a try. We actually found lots of fun things to try out...
Climbing on Hay Bales (maybe the highlight for the kids!)


Exploring Tulips, and Tulips, and MORE Tulips
The Muddy Cow Train was Connor's fav. The girls cried the entire ride. This is the story of my life.
The older boys got to ride a second shoe train too! The girls cried because they wanted to go. Again, the story of my life.

Pink Tractors!



A little more exploring...


Everyone had to try out these shoes.


 All in all, it was a fun day! I think we just might make it an annual trip. Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a ton of fun! We never made a trip there, maybe some day. Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete