Thursday, November 14, 2013

Things you hear while raising twins...

As the girls are fighting over some toys....

Connor: I'm SO glad that I am just a one.
Connor's Dad: What do you mean?
Connor: You know, a one. Not a twin. I don't really like to share my toys.

The thing is I have always thought that Connor would enjoy a side-kick & at times have felt a little sad that he doesn't have the same friendship/bond that the girls already have. However, I never really considered the other side, always having to share EVERYTHING. Well stated, Connor. Cheers to your independence as "a one." (On another side note: before I had twins I had never heard the term "singleton" which of course refers to a single pregnancy, or "a one." Maybe I'll teach this nifty terminology to Connor so he can impress his Kindergarten teacher later...)


No comments:

Post a Comment