Monday, October 27, 2014

Snip Its

A few snip its of life around here lately:

Kaia: "Mom! You are NEVER going to believe this!"
Me (kinda envisioning the worst): "What is it?!"
Kaia: "Last night I dreamed I had my VERY OWN HORSE!"
Me: "Whoa - that IS unbelievable." (...and also unlikely, my dear)

Last night while the girls were taking a bath & pretending to brush each other's hair:
Kaia: "God is good, God is good, and we thank him for our hair."

And then today as we were trying on Halloween costumes, I tied red ribbons in Kaia's hair to make it look like red hair (without actually dying it):
Kaia: "Ashlyn, how do you like my red hair?"
Ashlyn: "Well, it looks very...HAIRY!"
(Then they both roll around laughing like it is the funniest joke on the planet).

Seriously. These two.  I live with the most hilarious tiny humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment