Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Dear Mom,

Let me just tell you a thing or two about being a boy. First, when I say I want to go outside, I mean that I WANT. TO. GO. OUTSIDE. RAIN. OR. SHINE. You see, us boys, we LOVE to get dirty and wet in the rain. Just ask my dad.


In fact, I love the rain so much, that I will gladly SIT in it...


RUN in it...

And just generally have a great time playing in it...

It really doesn't matter how wet we get, us boys. The more rain the better, I always say.

Oh, and one more thing, Mom. Just because I sat in the mud and scooped up mud onto my shorts with my hands doesn't mean that I need an IMMEDIATE bath. That's just what boys do. OBVIOUSLY.
Love, Connor

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Connor. You are a true "boy" no question. We'll have to get together so you can teach Sienna a thing or two about getting dirty.

    ReplyDelete