Thursday, November 11, 2010

Connor's newest phrase...

..."Not right now. I'm BUSY!" He has quite a few very important tasks to do each day, which obviously require complete concentration and no interruptions, such as stacking legos, zooming cars, completing puzzles, reading books, bugging Daisy...the list could go on and on. He especially likes to use this new phrase when he is asked to do something completely B.O.R.I.N.G. like get a diaper change, put on shoes to head to the car, and go to his room to take a nap. Here Connor is super busy multi-tasking (reading AND watching TV):

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I know that it is NOT what we like to hear, but he's a cute little guy! Oh the joys of having a toddler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Did you just want to die the first time he said it?
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! My fav is, "I said NO".... maybe it's cute until SBS says it :)!

    ReplyDelete