Monday, February 7, 2011

TWINS

Growing Up Cunningham is expanding exponentially (and so am I)! We are not just having one new baby around these parts...but TWO. Identical Twin Girls. Every time I go see the doctor, I have to call Connor's Dad to tell him "Yep, the doctor still claims there are TWO babies in there!"

Connor is so far pretty excited about this news (but he has no idea what is about to come his way). After we told him the news, he repeatedly asks as I am arriving home from work each day, "Mama, did you bring my two babies home yet?" Nope, thankfully NOT. YET. He also likes to rub the babies, give them kisses, and will occasionally say, "I love them." The other day I was reading Connor a book about two baby foxes. Connor told me, "That one is Connor Fox and that one is Connor's Twin Fox." Then I had to break the news to him that he was not going to be a twin. I am not sure yet how that is going to go over.

4 comments:

  1. Connor's twin fox?!... awwwwww. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be SUCH a great big brother! Tjose little girls are going to be soooo lucky!

    Love the belly pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that he says "my two babies"...so sweet!

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Litteral laughing out loud over the Connor not being a twin bit! LOVE him, and lots of love for the twins already :).

    ReplyDelete