Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My first pedicure

Now, I know you might be thinking that the girls are a tad bit young for this type of thing. However it was originally meant as a necessity of life. I painted Kaia's toenails "Smokin' in Savannah" in order to distinguish her from her identical sister. Then I took a nap. When I woke up, their Dad & older Brother decided that it just wouldn't be fair if only one got the nail polish...so they painted Ashlyn's toenails also. Is it just me, or doesn't that defeat the whole purpose altogether??!! (Might I also mention that Ashlyn's pedicure looks less than professional.) However, there are times in life when you just plain don't have the energy to fight it. *Sigh*


2 comments:

  1. Oh, to be a fly on the Cunningham wall... that would've been funny to watch!
    -M

    ReplyDelete