Monday, November 21, 2011

A few gems

Just a few recent gems from our three-year old...

On our way to the OSU beaver game this past weekend:
Connor's Dad: "Connor do you want to be dropped off with Uncle Troy while we park the car?"
Connor: "OH BOY! Troy will be excited to see ME!"

While drawing a picture of yours truly:
Me: "Connor where are my arms & legs on your picture?"
Connor: "I don't know. Your head is just SOOO big. There's no more room."

In an attempt to get Connor to sleep in a bit later:
Me: "Okay Connor. Here's the deal. You can get up when the clock says 7:00. Don't get up before you see the seven."
Connor: "Okay, Mama. I willn't."

After Connor gets up, I hand him a sippy cup of milk...as has been our routine for ummm... three and a half years. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. One morning he replies: "OH! Kank you Mama!" as if I am the most thoughtful, most wonderful mom ever for getting him this super unusual, ultra special treat.

1 comment: