Saturday, April 28, 2012

A few recent conversations...

After doing something that drives Casey crazy (apparently) he says to me, "Why do you like to drive me crazy?" Then guess who pipes up:
Connor: Mama, you drive me crazy too!
Me: Really? What do I do that drives you crazy?
Connor: You just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
Me: (laughing so hard, I am totally speechless...now I know why Connor often tells me after about 30 seconds of questions about his day at preschool, "That's enough talking, Mama.")

As Casey is sitting in the driveway on his way to Home Depot...
Connor: Why's daddy's truck still here?
Me: I don't know. He's probably just checking to make sure he has everything he needs.
Connor: Oh! I know what he is doing, checking his iphone to see if they have z-bars at the store for me!
Me: Umm...I don't think that is what he is doing (especially because he doesn't even have an iphone).

As Connor is getting ready to head out the door with his Dad, he has socks but no shoes on, and is still talking in riddles...
Connor: Daddy, wait! I am still missing two somethings.


2 comments: