Saturday, October 20, 2012

Remember When: Part 1

Connor often asks me, "Do you remember when we drove to the big city and sleeped in a bed that was not ours?" He is referring to our trip this past summer to Seattle that I apparently never blogged about. Well, since it is one of his favorite past times, I thought I should document it (mostly because this blog has become our family photo album. I mean, seriously. Who has time to organize actual printed up pics these days??). First we started out at the wharf and ate some clam chowder & fed the seagulls. Even Connor shared some of his own french fries!

Next, was Connor's favorite part...the aquarium. He can NOT wait to take his sisters up there to see it (they stayed home with Grandma). However, Casey & I have decided that we can easily wait for that super fun* trip.

Lastly, Connor's first Mariners vs. Dodgers Game. As you can see we were a house divided, but all smiles anyway:)
 *Note the sarcastic font.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip, indeed! Not sure what a sarcastic font is...he he! I'm sure the girls will love it when they are older.

    ReplyDelete