Saturday, October 20, 2012

Remember When: Part 2

Just another summer trip that I neglected to blog about...CAMPING! As always, Connor loved everything about camping this year with the guys. Although I did not go this year (taking the girls camping is another trip that I can easily wait for...) I enjoyed hearing Connor's account of the fishing expedition.

Me: Connor did you catch any fish?
Connor: Yea! Really big ones!! (Holding his arms out as wide as they go.)
Me: Did anyone else catch any?
Connor: Well, just Scott did, but they were teeny tiny ones (holding his fingers about 1 inch apart).
Me: Oh. So, did you guys eat the fish for dinner then? (asking Casey)
Casey: Well, no. All we caught were tiny minnows. Even Connor. We had to throw them back. He's a true fisherman, I guess!

Connor's most favorite role in life: Leader of the Pack

1 comment:

  1. So glad that Connor loves to camp! It was hectic with Owen this year. I can only imagine what it would be like with a set of twin toddlers running around. Good luck next summer! ;)

    We'll have to plan a big camp trip one of these days when we come back and the kids are all a bit older.

    ReplyDelete