Saturday, July 17, 2010

BACKpack

Connor loves to carry his little monsters in his backpack. There is only one problem: Apparently it is much easier for a two year old to get it on as a FRONTpack. Connor's Dad & I decided this was a little too baby-bjorn-ish so we are working on teaching Connor how to wear this on his actual BACK. Of course the only problem is that when you do this you can't actually see Elmo & Zoe anymore. I told Connor that maybe Elmo & Zoe would like to just rest in the BACKpack for a little while from all the jumping, wrestling, clapping, eating, and chaos of their regular little lives... I think I'm going to teach Connor how to carry his own snacks/diapers in there next. On second thought, if a child is old enough to carry his own diapers...it might be time to potty train.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea... I'll need to get Lauren to start carrying all her toys, snacks and whatever other impulse a two year old might have!

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete