Monday, July 12, 2010

Like Father, Like Son: Chapter 3

Connor resembles his dad in so many ways. Kinda into baseball, basketball, & football (especially when the Beavers play). Then there is the lawn mowing. And then there's the obvious mini-me look-a-like thing. Now there is the lego maniac claim. Apparently Connor's dad was a bit of a lego maniac himself. Quite honestly HE. STILL. IS. We were at the mall the other day & I asked Connor's Dad where he wanted to shop. His reply, "Well, I've been hoping to get to the Lego store." That was his only request. When we get there he proceeds to show me all the coolest legos they have now. (Ummm...I'll be at Nordstrom's, when you boys get done.) Since Connor got a new lego set for his birthday, his dad has brought home new lego pieces to "go with the set" not once, but TWICE. Connor's Birthday was only a few weeks ago, does he really need NEW lego pieces? But what do I know...I'm obviously not in the lego club. This is the mini-me's first building all by himself. You should see what they build together...I don't know if my house can handle all this lego land construction.

3 comments:

  1. Would you consider Casey a "collector" of Legos? :)

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys need to plan a trip to Legoland in Carlsbad, CA. It would be a great trip for BOTH of the boys.

    ReplyDelete